- This event has passed.
Muldoon Concert – Bach Birthday Marathon
March 13 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Five talented, local Episcopal Church musicians will perform twenty minutes of Bach apiece on the St. Alban’s tracker organ (Leek Op. 1). This year’s performers are:
- Jinsun Cho (Epiphany, DC)
- Adam Detzner (St. Alban’s, Annandale)
- Karl Robson (St. John’s Norwood, Chevy Chase)
- Samantha Scheff (Grace, Alexandria)
- Julie Huang Tucker (The Falls Church Episcopal)
A reception will follow around 6:00 pm with German food and beer. Come when you can – leave when you must!
This event is part of the 2021-2022 Muldoon Memorial Concert Series