- This event has passed.
Wednesday Evenings in Lent: Walking the Way of the Cross with the Gospels
March 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please join us for worship and formation during Lent! The evening schedule will be:
- 6:00 PM – Stations of the Cross (in the Nave)
- 6:30 PM – Lenten Soup Suppoer
- 7:00 PM – Evening Program
- 8:00 – Closing Prayer
Formation will focus on “Walking the Way of the Cross with the Gospels”
Topics will include:
- March 1 – Gospel according to Mark
- March 8 – Gospel according to Matthew
- March 15 – Gospel according to Luke
- March 22 – Gospel according to John
Our facilitator for evening programs will be the Rev. A. Katherine Grieb, Ph.D., Professor of New Testament and Director of the Center of Anglican Communion Studies at Virginia Theological Seminary.
If you’d like to use a little biographical info, the faculty page is here: The Rev. A. Katherine Grieb, Ph.D. ’83 | Virginia Theological Seminary (vts.edu)