- This event has passed.
Make me an instrument of Peace
November 1 @ 9:00 am - 9:45 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday, repeating until November 1, 2020
No matter how far apart two sides are, there are effective strategies to bring people together…
Make Me an Instrument of Peace is a 5-week course designed to help us bridge the divides that keep us from moving forward.
The first session will begin on Sunday, October 4 at 9:00am and run for about 50 minutes on Zoom. The remaining sessions will be held on October 11, 18, 25 and November 1 (all at 9:00 am). Each session will be led by St. Alban’s clergy, but will be ‘taught’ by a team of experts in civil discourse. This course includes these five sessions:
- Civil Discourse in Context with Ranjit Matthews
- Tenets for Civil Discourse with Shannon Ferguson
- Values-Based Conversations with Alan Yarborough
- The Complexities of Policy with Rebecca Linder Blachy
- Sacred Space for Debate with Marcus Halley
If you would like more information about the program, please contact Deacon Theresa or register below (we ask that you register so that we can send you the participant’s guide):