Here are ways you can help with hurricane relief in Honduras.
- Our Little Roses is located in San Pedro Sula, in the coastal north of the country — one of the hardest hit parts of Honduras. The Outreach Committee is providing additional financial support to OLR from the annual outreach budget. You can contribute to their fund here: https://ourlittleroses.networkforgood.com/projects/114471-hurricane-eta-relief
- Parishioners Tirza Romero and Edgardo Canales (along with son Steven and daughter Allison) are asking for help for the area of Honduras where Edgardo’s extended family lives (Santiago de Puringla.) You can contribute to their GoFundMe here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/helping-honduras-after-eta039s-destruction
Steven, Edgardo, Tirza and Allison
- Parishioner Gail Allison, Tirza’s godmother, is collecting gently-used clothing that she plans to ship to Edgardo’s home town — you can drop your donations of clothing for children and adults in the Narthex. Contact Gail for more information.
- “Stuff the Trunk” collection next Saturday, November 21, 9-11 am in St. Alban’s parking lot. We are working with the Romero-Canales family to ship these items to their extended family in Santiago. We need:
- NSAID pain relievers: (Ibuprofen/Motrin/Advil; Acetaminophen/Tylenol) – Childrens, Adults
- Cold/Allergy Medicines: (Benadryl, Sudafed, Tylenol Cold/Cough, Dayquil)
- First Aid Kits
- Bandages, Bandaids, gauze
- Antibiotic ointment (Neosporin, etc.)
- Thermometers, nebulizers, humidifiers
- Infant formula (Similac, Nido, etc.)
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, small shampoos/soaps
- Episcopal Relief and Development (ERD) is our national church’s agency working around the world and here in the US responding to and rebuilding after disasters. Your donation to ERD will go to wherever it is needed most.