Saturday, November 21, 9:00-11:00am.
St. Alban’s parking lot
St. Alban’s is responding to the aftermath of two destructive hurricanes in Honduras. One way you can participate is our Stuff the Trunk collection.
Drop off your donations to Fr. Paul and Deacon Theresa in the St. Alban’s parking lot between 9:00 and 11:00 am.
Immediate needs include:
- NSAID pain relievers: (Ibuprofen/Motrin/Advil; Acetaminophen/Tylenol) – for Children and for Adults
- Cold/Allergy Medicines: (Benadryl, Sudafed, Tylenol Cold/Cough, Dayquil)
- First Aid Kits
- Bandages, Bandaids, gauze
- Antibiotic ointment (Neosporin, etc.)
- Thermometers, nebulizers, humidifiers
- Infant formula (Similac, Nido, etc.)
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, small shampoos/soaps
Please wear a mask and maintain physical distance for the collection.
You can learn more about St. Alban’s coordinated hurricane relief response to Honduras on our website.